Monday, October 04, 2004

YuSan - Majored in Art at U. of Wiscosin-Madison

YuSan is a friend of mine, since I was a college student. We both joined the same interest group in campus, we published the news paper and magazine to report the events and thoughts concerning the college life for the members of the college at that time. She looks like a shy girl, but truth is that she is content with things as they are, and try to be a easy person.

I met her a few monthes ago, we talked about her artistic creation for her graduation project at U. of Wiscosin-Madison. She said that she still have many copies in her dwelling house, and tried to make the copies being a good end. The Internet maybe is a good solution for finding the people who like her works, I guess. That's the reason why I posted the series of Troll in my blog. You could contact with me, if you are interested in the creation by YuSan and try to buy a copy of her series works. The series of Troll consists six small stories, every story has its own implied meaning with simple sentences and pictures.

See you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home