Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The Playwright with Pessimistic Spirit

As one of Ellie's friends, I am lucky to be her colleague at the same project team, I observed many different behaviors from me by her nature, and to know her way to recognize a specific event by exchanging views between us. The things happened to us make me expand my vision to understand the world, and feel more interesting to deal with the daily jobs.

Ellie described my personality by comparing with her and with another colleage-Jack, she said that I was a man with idealism, I alway tried to make things done by following the justice they shoud be. Jack played a role of gatekeeper in our project team, he was considerate of every details to avoid any carelessness, as Ellie's description. About Ellie herslef, she said that she was a pessimist, she always looked at the deficiencies in the tasks assigned, and thought that the tasks were mission impossible. As my opinion, I think she always tried to do the tasks to perfection, that was the highest standard to measure the outcomes for the tasks. The funny thing is that we begin to predict the scenario going when we start to do the new task according our three characters, and watch what will happen in the near future.

Ellie was a reportor a few years ago, so that she is good at telling a story, describing a event, and making a conclusion. I had told her that I build up a blog which entitled "Industry Analysis",the blog also hosted by Blogger, for the beginner. I wish the blog could help me to save time for answering the same questions by different friends. A few days later, she went to my blog to see what I wrote on the webpages, she was somewhat agree with my intention of the blog, but said that maybe the one who saw my blog will ask me to explain the concepts and methodologies for him in chinese, because I wrote it in english. It's one of the cases for Ellie's pessimism, it's a "cold joke" for me, but with possibility. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home