Tuesday, September 28, 2004

PiPi, the Lovely Dog in Your Life.


Friend's Pet: named PiPi Posted by Hello

PiPi is a lovely dog of my friend, my friend treat her like her daughter. She alway brings PiPi along as her family, wherever she goes. PiPi is curiuos about everything she saw, since she was protected considerately. I had taken my friend and PiPi to the university I attended once, there is a big green grass in the middle of the campus. I let PiPi step on the green grass, the young girl seemed to be a little hesitant to the new environment, and smelt the grass with her tiny and sweat noise. For a minutes, PiPi finally waverd her white and downy buttocks walking and jumping on the grass.

The voice of PiPi's barking is very delicate, It sounds like she is try to have your attention to faddle her. If you touch her abdomen, PiPi will lie on the sofa with her legs stretching, she enjoy the loving caress.

I take the photo of PiPi as the icon of my MSN messenger, and it alway catchs the attention of my friends at the first time. It looks so lovely and innocent, make us really love to embrace her. It deserves to be mentioned here, PiPi is also my friend-maker, when I surf on the net, she makes me possess a interesting experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home