Tuesday, September 28, 2004

My Friend-Wander , man with optimism.


My Friend: Wander Posted by Hello

Wander is a nice guy as I know, he treat people with sincere. every time I met him, he always show his sunny smile to me, it make me feel warm in my heart. I guess there is a angel behind him, make him look like a happy eagle, flying in the blue sky.

Being his friend a long time, wacthing his behavior pattern, I have a illusion of he is a Buddhist this life. He cultivate his friends and learn from them, he share what he know without concealing any knack, he try to be a selfless man as he can. As we live in the world, there are lots of kind of people with their own interest, Wander had fallen into some of his friend's trap, and to be misconstrued by his friends. He was frustrated by repeated failure, yet he always look at the bright side of emotional entanglements, intensifies the belief of goodness and discards what is evil. I am lucky to be his friend, he make me toward to improve my internal personality, not asking external stakeholders to change theirselves, the way of easing myslef and looking ahead for the future.

"Bye, Bye to the yesterday." saying by Wander, the admonition was inspired by the "Let it be", the song sang by The Beatles. I guess it will go along with Wander's life to the end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home